xKTS
Welcome to xKTS, Thank you for logging in!
xKTS
Welcome to xKTS, Thank you for logging in!
xKTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sal's Anime/Manga Avatar Store

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Salvador

Salvador

Sal's Anime/Manga Avatar Store Empty
PostSubject: Sal's Anime/Manga Avatar Store   Sal's Anime/Manga Avatar Store EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Oh, Hi There.

Well this is my avatar store, Theo has made his avatar store, but mine includes Manga, Anime, and Many more! If you'd like to order please fill this out:

1. What drawing would you like (A.K.A either pokemon [I would suggest going to Theo, he's MUCH better], or a portrait of an Anime/Manga Boy or girl, EACH DESIGN WILL BE ALL DIFFERENT, NOT ONE WILL BE THE SAME.
2. What color Text should be (Inside and outline)
3. What name would you like on it.

This order does not come directly, it might take up to 1-3 hours, arts takes time. This costs no money all free, and please dont hesitate to ask to put any designs like glitters, etc. I would be happy to.
Back to top Go down
Catalyst

Catalyst

PostSubject: Great Idea.   Sal's Anime/Manga Avatar Store EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:04 pm

This is a awesome Idea. Mind if i make a Graphic shop? (Only asking because it was your initial idea lol) Tongue
Back to top Go down
Theo

Theo

PostSubject: Re: Sal's Anime/Manga Avatar Store   Sal's Anime/Manga Avatar Store EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:23 am

Sure, Everyone can! It doesnt matter if you do, the more shops is better. - @Cat

Lol sal. I love how you suggested me. Makes me feel real good. - @Sal
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

PostSubject: Re: Sal's Anime/Manga Avatar Store   Sal's Anime/Manga Avatar Store EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 9:51 am

Theo wrote:
Sure, Everyone can! It doesnt matter if you do, the more shops is better. - @Cat

Lol sal. I love how you suggested me. Makes me feel real good. - @Sal

Thanks! I've been in many forums involving graphs, and I'm not the kinda person who takes credit for everything. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sal's Anime/Manga Avatar Store   Sal's Anime/Manga Avatar Store Empty

Back to top Go down

Sal's Anime/Manga Avatar Store
Page 1 of 1