xKTS
Welcome to xKTS, Thank you for logging in!
xKTS
Welcome to xKTS, Thank you for logging in!
xKTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A disrespectful,drama causer =\

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
iKing

A disrespectful,drama causer =\ Empty
PostSubject: A disrespectful,drama causer =   A disrespectful,drama causer =\ EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:42 am

i think Aero A.K.A Brad all he has done is cause drama between xKTS staff and be mean to other people i think he should just be demoted and banned from xKTS beause he is a major drama causer the
re.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: A disrespectful,drama causer =\   A disrespectful,drama causer =\ EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 am

We will be reviewing him around the chat and on the forums.
I wont agree or disagree with you at this stage, Sorry.

Action will be taken as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/xkts
iKing

PostSubject: Re: A disrespectful,drama causer =\   A disrespectful,drama causer =\ EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:15 am

ok thank you kyle.
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

PostSubject: Re: A disrespectful,drama causer =\   A disrespectful,drama causer =\ EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 8:41 am

I actually agree with iKing, Brad has done nothing but trouble, he's taking his cussing off the limits, and he's disrespecting members. Sad
Back to top Go down
Aero

PostSubject: Re: A disrespectful,drama causer =\   A disrespectful,drama causer =\ EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:45 am

Hmm does it look like I actually give a ---- King? Do you actually know what goes in my life King? Do you know what kinds of PMs I get king? No, stop accusing me for ---- I have not done. Okay thanks, bye.
Back to top Go down
Salvador

Salvador

PostSubject: Re: A disrespectful,drama causer =\   A disrespectful,drama causer =\ EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:21 pm

Aero wrote:
Hmm does it look like I actually give a ---- King? Do you actually know what goes in my life King? Do you know what kinds of PMs I get king? No, stop accusing me for ---- I have not done. Okay thanks, bye.

Aero, as much as I love your sigs, thats is no way to talk to one of the staffs on xKTS, not even members or newbies! We treat everyone here with resept, so stop being selfish and disrespectful! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Aero

PostSubject: Re: A disrespectful,drama causer =\   A disrespectful,drama causer =\ EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:04 pm

And did you create the law? Did you create the Earth? And did you create human beings? No, so what exactly gives you the right to tell me what I'm entitled to do?
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Admin
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: A disrespectful,drama causer =\   A disrespectful,drama causer =\ EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:36 am

Aero, There is no need for this behavior.
I realize you have been having a hard time in real life but that doesn't give you the right to flame all over the other people of this community. Luckily we have managed to block out your swear words but there should be no reason to at all! Sorry for all the ranting but seriously, This category was made for reports and you'll have to live with it.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/xkts
test

PostSubject: Re: A disrespectful,drama causer =\   A disrespectful,drama causer =\ EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 1:59 am

k
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A disrespectful,drama causer =\   A disrespectful,drama causer =\ Empty

Back to top Go down

A disrespectful,drama causer =\
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xKTS :: Report :: Report Staff-
Jump to: